Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 2/18************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Off today anyway so just gonna stay inside and watch the snow. Last batch of pics to take for eBay posts...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Didn't get any of the predicted snow, but sleet and freezing rain has almost everything closed today!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning! Didn't get any of the predicted snow, but sleet and freezing rain has almost everything closed today!
told niece no sledding -- wall hasn't been fixed ---- second doctor told her do NOTHING for awhile --- should be able to pitch this year

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Had a meeting most of the morning before finishing going through some paperwork. We have a food safety audit every year to maintain our 'food safe' certification. Normally it's scheduled and we know when it will be, but this year my location is a random audit. All we know is that it can happen anytime between February 19 and March 19. So we've been spending the week going through paperwork, wanting to make sure everything is there, and unfortunately, sometime last March our warehouse guys decided to stop doing some paperwork that is required. Needless to say, my hand is tired from writing and I'm dizzy for looking at stacks of the same papers the last couple of days

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all. Had a meeting most of the morning before finishing going through some paperwork. We have a food safety audit every year to maintain our 'food safe' certification. Normally it's scheduled and we know when it will be, but this year my location is a random audit. All we know is that it can happen anytime between February 19 and March 19. So we've been spending the week going through paperwork, wanting to make sure everything is there, and unfortunately, sometime last March our warehouse guys decided to stop doing some paperwork that is required. Needless to say, my hand is tired from writing and I'm dizzy for looking at stacks of the same papers the last couple of days
napa warehouse = 3 million parts 100,000 part numbers / 23 other small branch stores December warehouse closed to do ALL ---i had to scan inventory before and after totaled . DON'T MISS THAT ---went to paper company = easy to count PALLETTS

Members online