Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************MORNING THREAD 4/23 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.......indoor type day today, as it will be raining. Got vegetables in garden yesterday, so rain will help.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Quick lawn cut at mom's before the rain gets here.
Enjoy All!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Been super slow at work. I was the only one in the office for the last hour yesterday and the phone didn't ring once.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, had to run out for crickets for the geckos, went to country junction, aka “the worlds largest general store”. It’s usually nuts in there, so much going on, today I had my temperature taken and was given sanitizer, although there were a few other mask wearers there, it was eerily quiet, have a couple other stops to make then heading home to play with the kid...probably zooming with friends later...I can’t believe I just typed all that...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! For most of the morning I thought it was Friday. Bummer, now I still have another day to work this week. I need to get my garden in. Unfortunately most of the stores I get my plants at are closing at 6 pm and are closed by the time I get off work. I really don't want to go on Saturday because they will be packed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts