Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD 5/27******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, all. More rain moving through today, but we've needed it.
"Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike...guess what day it is! Hump dayyyyyy, yeah!" :)

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hola. Well, bonjour to @domino2012

I've got a lot of scanned cards I need to name and "put away". I fill the scanner bed each time, so I have to go and cut them out one by one. Naming them is fairly easy, but cutting each one out takes time.

Z9ayWqFh.jpg

duOscFTh.jpg

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Hola. Well, bonjour to @domino2012
I've got a lot of scanned cards I need to name and "put away". I fill the scanner bed each time, so I have to go and cut them out one by one. Naming them is fairly easy, but cutting each one out takes time
Nice idea to save time! I haven't started scanning my collection yet (pulled my old scanner out a couple of weeks ago) but I hope to start soon. I wonder if Google Sheets can link to Google Photos so that you could click on or hover over a cell in the spreadsheet and it'd bring up the scanned image of that particular card. May have to investigate that when I start!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all!

Any update from @Dazed ?
Alive and fighting! Out of the hospital & back at work. Cutting back on hours & figuring out my new menu. Time to make some changes. Stress is my biggest problem, I haven't taken a vacation in over 25 years. Need to start eating better and living cleaner. Thank God I don't have to give up enjoying baseball or listening to music!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Alive and fighting! Out of the hospital & back at work. Cutting back on hours & figuring out my new menu. Time to make some changes. Stress is my biggest problem, I haven't taken a vacation in over 25 years. Need to start eating better and living cleaner. Thank God I don't have to give up enjoying baseball or listening to music!
Good to hear it!

I’m just starting the “eating better” thing...

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
@Dazed Glad your well enough to go back to work...but that seems a little soon. Take it easy and don't rush back into things too quickly. Especially don't feel like you have to take on the world yourself... Years ago I adopted the philosophy "well, some sh*t's not going to get done. Oh well." ;)