Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 5/28************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Finally got to go to the LCS who just re-opened.

Holy crap, the prices on the new wax blew me away!

Especially Bowman. And they were lower than Blowout and most online sites...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all!

Finally got to go to the LCS who just re-opened.

Holy crap, the prices on the new wax blew me away!

Especially Bowman. And they were lower than Blowout and most online sites...
case breakers are buying up product .LCS is NOT selling to those they know . Lots of new box buyers and now having to limit packs . Some caught sending in others to buy for them . The NON sports cards - game cards --- really taking over LCS . One cellar dweller stunk up the whole place - i had to leave .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
one wears an orange wig / another purple hair with welders google on head / several you can't count ink drawings or know what they are / one plays a UKE / and they spend $100.00 's on product upgrades ever few weeks .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Now blaming some on players deals --------- it took two to make those deals now the owners don't like them ? MLB wants to decrease teams --this is a loop hole they are trying to use . Next time you buy a can drink in stadium LOOK at date ------ Where do you think they send short dates drinks when rotated ? Sold cheap to stadium but you don't get discount . How many can really taste difference in beer after two or three

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning, from Maryland! MIL home and adjusting well! Using my extra time to go through the Topps All Star Rookies (trophy cards) from 1970-86, to make a list and see who signs TTM😎

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
case breakers are buying up product .LCS is NOT selling to those they know . Lots of new box buyers and now having to limit packs . Some caught sending in others to buy for them . The NON sports cards - game cards --- really taking over LCS . One cellar dweller stunk up the whole place - i had to leave .

Cellar dweller, alright that's pretty funny.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! It rained all night & raining all day with some thunderstorms added in.

The LCS got the 2020 Bowman in, crazy prices! Their order was cut drastically. They have been in business for 30 years and only got 1 case each of hobby & jumbo. Jumbo was gone in 2 hours. Hobby will be gone today. Their order was cut because of case breakers that have only been around for a short time. She found out some of them are getting more than she got. Maybe she needs to increase her order to 20 cases so she'll get what she actually needs.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, folks. Ahhh, the LCS...hasn't been one near me for years. Closest one is now 20+ miles away...and I live in a thriving metro!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
On hold with Panini Customer Service to fix my account sign in.

Any guesses how long this will take? LOL
Last time I was on hold with them it was 3+ hours and at 5 o'clock they shut the lines down. All I wanted was to request a replacement for a 2014 Panini Elite Extra Edition Purple Status Die Cut Base Signatures of Dermis Garcia. FOR THE 3RD TIME! It's still "In Process" 6 years later.

Members online

Latest posts