Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************MORNING THREAD 6/2********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Mornin'! Getting warmer...summer's coming. Crabgrass preventer on the lawn and roundup in the field after work this evening. Bought some other stuff that should take care of the Johnsongrass in my lawn; going to spot treat a small area first.
Hopefully we'll get baseball soon.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Supposed to be taking it easy. I have a good sized yard and every year we've had my youngest niece's birthday party at my house. This year it's going to be a combined B-day / Graduation party. We have room to grill out and play outdoor games. We're having it this Saturday and I'm a week behind in mowing and need to clean house. My plan was to mow a little each day. Well last night my mower broke down. I'm going to try to fix it tonight. If I do I'm going to have to ask my brother to come help mow. I hate having to ask.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all! Supposed to be taking it easy. I have a good sized yard and every year we've had my youngest niece's birthday party at my house. This year it's going to be a combined B-day / Graduation party. We have room to grill out and play outdoor games. We're having it this Saturday and I'm a week behind in mowing and need to clean house. My plan was to mow a little each day. Well last night my mower broke down. I'm going to try to fix it tonight. If I do I'm going to have to ask my brother to come help mow. I hate having to ask.
At this point, it’s okay to ask!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I don't like asking for help either, but I'm sure your brother will understand, given the circumstances.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
MOWING STORY ---I have a large yard to mow - three sections and i only had a push mower. I was way behind due to rain and finally said got to do it , I came home from work yard was mowed - no piles of grass !!! Nobody had said a word about in a week . so i called my dad and asked him - he lived 5 miles away --No i didn't reply BUT i will send you bill !! Waited couple more days --NOTHING . Now i'm known as a joker / pranks and this was mowed on APRIL FOOLS DAY . Finally saw my neighbor and asked him . Yes reply asked WHY [ it really needed it ] well i was working on my rider and needed to test it -YOUR YARD NEEDED IT !!! Won't take money .For years now he mows FIVE yards -- i force him to take money ---

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Haha...good neighbor. That'd be a good neighbor to have! Now, if he's wanting to try out a new weed killer or something he developed, might not want to use your yard as the guinea pig. :LOL:

Members online

Latest posts