Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MORNING THREAD 6/20 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.....back home.....got here in time to get my pro Debut off the front porch before it rained AGAIN!!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
close friend had FIVE come at him at gas pumps wanting money ---- offered one a 38 in face ---scattered in a hurry --guess they didn't have change .
I wasn't told field trip had a TIME on it ---so why hurry --three phone calls later arrived to watch them act like they waited for me to arrive to do things !!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
another rain storm --- pastures near where i worked at least five foot of water -----small river near my house up over ten feet . Several roads closed -- bridges might be damaged also

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
another rain storm --- pastures near where i worked at least five foot of water -----small river near my house up over ten feet . Several roads closed -- bridges might be damaged also

Upstate ny way below in rain. just driving around today corn fields way behind.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Just finishing up at work. Heading to the LCS. They got in Finest, Pro Debut, Big League and Prizm yesterday. Going to pick up a box of something.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Well got a break from my Dad's for about 24hours, back in duty now
Dang tablet and no internet I'm able to get a signal outside now and then, lucky you's

Members online

Latest posts