Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 6/24 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
drank about 16 oz of water with meds now coffee . Field trip most of morning ----- Shelby and Cat's Square

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
So just out of curiosity, how does everyone like their coffee anyway?-Besides with the young ladies posted by lonesomeagle1.. ;)
I personally bounce back and forth between a little powdered creamer and a little liquid French vanilla creamer. Seems I go on stints that way.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
So just out of curiosity, how does everyone like their coffee anyway?-Besides with the young ladies posted by lonesomeagle1.. ;)
I personally bounce back and forth between a little powdered creamer and a little liquid French vanilla creamer. Seems I go on stints that way.

For coffee with rich flavor, black. For run of the mill coffees, with sugar!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
BLACK COFFEE ONLY --- for a real kick mix half regular and half decaf .
where's a 10 year old to pull a string when needed ?????

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011

Normally just black. This morning was pretty warm, so I had some homemade iced coffee in the fridge ready to go. I added some chocolate almond milk.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! My ears were burning thanks to @MrMet yesterday 😂 And @linuxabuser there aren't that many beans left in the bins for me to be buried in them lol. Not kidding, we are having to space loads out so there is something for the warehouse to do until harvest in September.

I've been busy doing small projects around the house the last few weeks. I was also sick for a couple of weeks and actually had a COVID test done that thankfully came back negative. Went to work like normal, then Tuesday at noon that week I had to go home. Took my temp and it was at 102.7. Missed the rest of the week, went back in on Monday, felt fine until Monday night. Went for out nightly walk and got the chills afterwards and took my temp again and it was 100.5. Went to the doctor the next day and they did some blood work and checked for pneumonia.

Blood work came back with elevated white blood cell count and elevated liver enzymes. I'm supposed to go back in this week or early next week for another round of blood work. I'm guessing the liver enzymes were high due to taking Tylenol for my fever.

And sorry for the novel I just typed out lol. Honestly, the hobby has fallen on the back burner for me. With some current bills and Jayme wanting to remodel the bathroom this year, I haven't bought a whole lot lately. I did get three new game used bats in, in the last couple of weeks. Tim Laudner, Tom Brunansky, and John Castino. I now have 3 of the starters from the 1987 WS team since I already have a Hrbek game used bat. Might have to try for the whole lineup other than Puckett

Members online

Latest posts