Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 6/30*****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning everyone.

Hello everyone, been a good many years but have recently found myself back in the hobby. How is everyone?

Welcome back! Lately I've found myself getting interested in cards outside of my main focus. I think these past few months have been big for the sports card world, and are stirring things up.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! My work computer crashed yesterday. A new one was sent over night to me. Always issues with a new computer. Plus I'm an idiot with this stuff. After a few glitches I'm back up and running. I always lose stuff. I lost all of my pictures from inspections. Looks like I'll be re doing inspections this weekend.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Morning all! My work computer crashed yesterday. A new one was sent over night to me. Always issues with a new computer. Plus I'm an idiot with this stuff. After a few glitches I'm back up and running. I always lose stuff. I lost all of my pictures from inspections. Looks like I'll be re doing inspections this weekend.

Did you happen to have a cloud-type back up?

Google photos? DropBox? That kind of thing?

If so, they should be stored there...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all!

Did you happen to have a cloud-type back up?

Google photos? DropBox? That kind of thing?

If so, they should be stored there...
The company I work for has a cloud set up. Unfortunately all of my Word documents, Excel & pictures don't back up because they are considered personal. Luckily I think most of my pictures are still on my phone.

Members online

Latest posts