Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MORNING THREAD 7/1************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Well guys, 20 years of marriage today for my wife and I with 3 beautiful daughters to show for it. We're celebrating with an overnight stay at a place in Toledo, Ohio called Belamere Suites. Private garage, in-room private pool, sauna, walk-in shower, couples massages, European style breakfast...the whole 9 yards. Had to give it a plug as it's a really nice award-winning place. A bit on the pricey side but well worth it.
I married later in life but still, it's crazy to look back and see how fast the time has gone by.
Enjoy your day guys!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well guys, 20 years of marriage today for my wife and I with 3 beautiful daughters to show for it. We're celebrating with an overnight stay at a place in Toledo, Ohio called Belamere Suites. Private garage, in-room private pool, sauna, walk-in shower, couples massages, European style breakfast...the whole 9 yards. Had to give it a plug as it's a really nice award-winning place. A bit on the pricey side but well worth it.
I married later in life but still, it's crazy to look back and see how fast the time has gone by.
Enjoy your day guys!
indoor private pool ?????? leaky water bed in my younger days / As lifeguard at PRIVATE rec had keys to indoor pool / row of showers / had to hide car from being seen / WHAT age did you marry ???

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
indoor private pool ?????? leaky water bed in my younger days / As lifeguard at PRIVATE rec had keys to indoor pool / row of showers / had to hide car from being seen / WHAT age did you marry ???

I was 37 and she was 31. I was the one who never wanted to get married or have kids when I was young. Of course years later that changed and these are the fruits of our labor. So proud of these young ladies! ❤
It's weird because I was selfish when I was younger and it was all about me but now everything I do, I do for these girls.
Kids are great, and a true blessing!
20200701_082849.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i was 28 and lucky to live that long . 40 years married ---- consider i have no local family no bothers/ sisters ---married into a family TOWN full of relatives

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Only 2 more days of work this week. Had to make another trip to Menards last night since I bought the wrong extension springs for my garage door over the weekend. The springs were $16 each, but somehow I spent $140 there haha. Got a couple of new outdoor light fixtures to replace the old ones after we paint the house this weekend.

Congrats @Randy Shields

Members online

Latest posts