Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 7/30***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i have been to last yankee stadium for two games --WILD time -- played Red Sox ---------------I'm PIRATES fan 60 plus years ------local minor now Rangers -- so i pull for any former Crawdad .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Gonna be another slow day at work. Only one outbound shipment on the schedule for the week and it might not even pick up this week. Wheat harvest is finally all wrapped up as well.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning all. Gonna be another slow day at work. Only one outbound shipment on the schedule for the week and it might not even pick up this week. Wheat harvest is finally all wrapped up as well.
Slow days are good and bad. Good if your mind is busy with other things, but boy does the end of the day take forever to arrive.

Morning everyone. I spent yesterday afternoon out on the lake with a few people from work. Pretty relaxing.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Slow days are good and bad. Good if your mind is busy with other things, but boy does the end of the day take forever to arrive.

Morning everyone. I spent yesterday afternoon out on the lake with a few people from work. Pretty relaxing.

The next couple of weeks are going to be pretty bad waiting for harvest to start up. Everybody in the office agrees that the last couple of weeks have been slow, but the next 2-3 will be even slower. Could have swore that I was in the office for 12 hours instead of 8 yesterday :lol:

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Busy week in the insurance business. My customers are buying cars & houses. The camper business is crazy. I've insured more campers in a couple months than in most years. The state parks camp grounds are packed.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My LCS has Optic at a great price.

Most packs only had one base card. The Robert is /199 and the Lewis auto is /75. One weird thing was that I got 3 Judge Diamond Kings...
07ACE288-BF76-448A-B749-8C12C6B46442.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts