Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****MORNING THREAD 8/11***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
90 not a friendly number for me ---- one lady that family ran Rec passed , another lady - family i grew up with given short time and MIL many health issues

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Bought a decent sized lot of Twins signed photos last night. Not even sure exactly what I'll be keeping until they show up. I know not many of you will care about the names since you aren't Twins fans, but this is a list of everything that I'm getting for $120. Thankfully I have enough connections with Twins fans that I'll eventually be able to sell the ones I don't want to keep, especially the 16x20s since I have no wall space for anything that size unless it's a jersey lol

List of all of the autographs I'm getting-

16x20s-
Danny Santana
Trevor Plouffe
Kennys Vargas
Kurt Suzuki w/ Hawaiian Punch inscription

8x10s-
Scott Leuis w/MLB Authentication
Michael Pineda
Zach Duke
Gaylord Pett w/MLB Authentication
Mudcat Grant w/MLB Authentication (pretty sure he's in an Indians uniform on this one)
Corey Koskie
Frank Quilici w/MLB Authentication
Brad Radke w/MLB Authentication
Scott Erickson w/MLB Authentication
Kevin Tapani w/MLB Authentication

11x14 Canvas Prints
Aaron Hicks
Kyle Gibson
Miguel Sano

ROMLB
Danny Santana
Kennys Vargas

Corey Koskie stadium giveaway figurine

Kirby Puckett stadium giveaway print/poster- Depending on the size, I might look for a frame and hang this one in my office

Various Ticket Stubs

Couple of team yearbooks

And then one of the better items was an Ervin Santana stadium banner. One of those banners that teams have hanging on light poles around the stadium and downtown.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all. Bought a decent sized lot of Twins signed photos last night. Not even sure exactly what I'll be keeping until they show up. I know not many of you will care about the names since you aren't Twins fans, but this is a list of everything that I'm getting for $120. Thankfully I have enough connections with Twins fans that I'll eventually be able to sell the ones I don't want to keep, especially the 16x20s since I have no wall space for anything that size unless it's a jersey lol

List of all of the autographs I'm getting-

16x20s-
Danny Santana
Trevor Plouffe
Kennys Vargas
Kurt Suzuki w/ Hawaiian Punch inscription

8x10s-
Scott Leuis w/MLB Authentication
Michael Pineda
Zach Duke
Gaylord Pett w/MLB Authentication
Mudcat Grant w/MLB Authentication (pretty sure he's in an Indians uniform on this one)
Corey Koskie
Frank Quilici w/MLB Authentication
Brad Radke w/MLB Authentication
Scott Erickson w/MLB Authentication
Kevin Tapani w/MLB Authentication

11x14 Canvas Prints
Aaron Hicks
Kyle Gibson
Miguel Sano

ROMLB
Danny Santana
Kennys Vargas

Corey Koskie stadium giveaway figurine

Kirby Puckett stadium giveaway print/poster- Depending on the size, I might look for a frame and hang this one in my office

Various Ticket Stubs

Couple of team yearbooks

And then one of the better items was an Ervin Santana stadium banner. One of those banners that teams have hanging on light poles around the stadium and downtown.
Great deal!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Great deal!!!

Sad thing is, I'll probably only keep 3-4 of the autographs from the lot and thats it. I did the math though and it comes out to $6.61/autograph, and that's not counting the stadium banner, Puckett Poster, and the other miscellaneous items. Even if I get $15 per 16x20, just that covers half of the cost of the lot

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Good to hear that Barry. My grandmother and great aunt both lived to be 96. They were in the same nursing home. Grandmother was jealous of any attention my aunt got from the family.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! LCS gave me a decent price for a Hobby box of Topps Chrome baseball. Glad they did because I struck out. Did a lot better with the blasters I found Friday night.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
got phone call "my other mother" passed ---last job was her husbands - family i grew up with .
tomorrow hope to bring MIL home from hospital