Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MORNING THREAD 8/13********

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
From my visit to Hickory and a visit with [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] on 8/8/19:

And for visiting Charleston:
Stickers, in order, are: Keegan Curtis, Ryan Lidge, Brandon Lockridge, Welfrin Mateo & Eduardo Navas

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Stuck around for wheat harvest last night. Had one truck after 5 and it didn't show up until 7:30. This is dragging on way too long.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly, PA
Afternoon all!

Hey dano7,

How do those old logos hold the autos? I have a couple Astros ones I kept to try it on...

And how did Breaux look up close?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon all!

Hey dano7,

How do those old logos hold the autos? I have a couple Astros ones I kept to try it on...

And how did Breaux look up close?
I have been using the stickers for players who I don't have cards of, instead of buying a lot of minor league sets. They have done great and seem to have on issues. The card shows Breaux accurately! I actually recognized him off the card as he was walking in with a coach, but not in full uniform. Once I called him over, others had him sign, also. Appears to be more 5'11'' to 6', instead of the 8'1' listed on the card. Was friendly and laughed when I told him that injury wise that he'd fit right in with the major league club this year!

Latest posts