Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 8/13****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee time
i had over 800 minor league / college --football / baseball cards slowly looking up what team drafted and marking penny sleeves so i can file --

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
one of my traders giving me a list of 50 --2020 topps series 2 he needs . Just got in 6000 misc cards and expecting 20,000 from other traders this week ----- Times get bad i'll insulate another room with boxes and burn old stuff for heat

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Just spent my collection budget for the rest of the year lol. Broke down and purchased the Twins limited HOF bobblehead set. 34 bobbleheads of every member of the Twins Hall of Fame. $499 down the drain, but it comes out to $14.70/bobblehead. Honestly, even though I could swing it now but would rather save my money, I considered ordering a second set to sell. They are most likely limited to 1000 total sets, and Twins ans go crazy for limited bobbleheads

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! I should mow tonight but it's going to be around 90 with 80%+ humidity. Plus it takes about 3 hours to mow. Sounding more like a Friday evening project.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good afternoon! I wanted to sleep in this morning, but I couldn’t. Still tired. Maybe a breakfast burrito and another coffee will get me through the day.