Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 8/6 2020***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.....thunderstorms forecast for most of the day.Going to get a few TTM requests out today and tomorrow.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
four hour shuttle service for oldest G/S -- almost one hour --wait one hour -football practice -- hour plus after practice -

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning. My dog and cats woke me up early. Supposed to get a thunderstorm here today in Oregon; we’ll see.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my nickname on lake was "ICEMAN " ---get some ice in hand drop in area --- well you can see where in that picture ---headlights jumped from rear bumper ice

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
my nickname on lake was "ICEMAN " ---get some ice in hand drop in area --- well you can see where in that picture ---headlights jumped from rear bumper ice

:unsure:... That might not work out very well if she had a cup of hot coffee in her hand ICEMAN..

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Had a fun day with Bennett yesterday. Normally he takes his nape late morning-early afternoon, but he was too busy playing that he didn't go down until shortly after 2. Dogs woke him up about 45 minutes later, which usually means he's up for good, but he was able to fall back asleep for another hour or so after being up for 15 minutes. That meant dad took a short 15-20 minute nap with him as well

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Melastmonth: OK, let’s lower inventory and post tons of listings.

Metoday: Bought 2000 card lot. No listings on over a week.

LOL, oh well...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Hopefully you all that lost power get it back soon. Yesterday I was driving east on I-70 and passed a line of local power company trucks. Probably 60 of them.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Melastmonth: OK, let’s lower inventory and post tons of listings.

Metoday: Bought 2000 card lot. No listings on over a week.

LOL, oh well...

REALLY nice buy.

Knocked some 20 Donruss commons off want list, near full GQ set, tons of PC stuff, including a really nice Laureno SC RC non auto /25.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts