Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most underrated player in the league

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
hookem99 said:
timryan111 said:
hookem99 said:
Dirk Nowitzki is completly underated as a player and is always the brushed aside superstar, dwight howard and lamarcus aldridge are up there as well

Dirk has been an all star 9 or 10 times, not sure how that is underrated. Same thing for Howard.

Becuase the two are constantly dismissed as superstars and are left out of best in the league converstaions on a consistant basis, and both's toughness and ability to win are allways questioned despite the fact that without both of them their teams would win a good 15-20 games less

I disagree that they are dismissed as superstars. They are both obviously very good, are either one of them the best in the NBA? No, they are not. If we are naming all stars as being underrated I would add Paul Pierce to that list. I just dont think perennial all stars are underrated. Just my opinion though.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
timryan111 said:
hookem99 said:
timryan111 said:
hookem99 said:
Dirk Nowitzki is completly underated as a player and is always the brushed aside superstar, dwight howard and lamarcus aldridge are up there as well

Dirk has been an all star 9 or 10 times, not sure how that is underrated. Same thing for Howard.

Becuase the two are constantly dismissed as superstars and are left out of best in the league converstaions on a consistant basis, and both's toughness and ability to win are allways questioned despite the fact that without both of them their teams would win a good 15-20 games less

I disagree that they are dismissed as superstars. They are both obviously very good, are either one of them the best in the NBA? No, they are not. If we are naming all stars as being underrated I would add Paul Pierce to that list. I just dont think perennial all stars are underrated. Just my opinion though.

THIS.

I think the point of this thread was to name Players who the general public, and collectors, don't really know who value to their team and in the card world is soon to rise.

BTW, Lou Williams of the 76ers is becoming much more consistent, and with his scoring way up he could be a breakout canidate for next year, especially if he changes teams and gets more minutes. If it wasn't for Jason Terry having it locked up, he might be in contention for 6th Man of the Year.