Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MrMopar's New Dodgers Autograph Thread (and other interesting items on a slow mailday)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Murray /75. That makes /15, ?50 and /75. Probably done there.
Murray 75.jpg

Turner /25
T Turner.jpg

This one is unusual, as he is apparently already out of baseball, with a career 0-1 record (Dodgers). His is one autograph I am still needed for my Dodger collection too. As far as I know, he never got any regular cards. There are a couple minor league cards for him. Now i just need to figure out how to get him to sign this!

Darien Nunez /50 relic
D Nunez RELIC.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Rollins /79.
Rollins 79.jpg

Willard Bill "Hawk" Hunter. He always seemed to sign twice, full name and shortened with nickname. He died in 2021. I will pick up dupes when they are cheap. I have plenty of his signature now, but he was a little tricky early on. Foxy 5 items.png

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
OK, took a chance on some new customs. I try to stick with the really good types (Banty/Sporting Life) these days due to the garbage i was ending up with before, but these were pretty nice. I did negotiate a better price for the 2 than ebay had listed, which also helped. I am cheap and try to save where I can. They are about the same size as a standard card, but not as wide across. The RETRO is a watermark from the ebay listing. if you like customs and this style, I would recommend this seller. The penny was a nice touch and they were stamped with a heart and a Puerto Rican flag type design.

Garvey Hostess custom.jpgGarvey RC custom.jpg

This one took a while and i have to give the Canadian seller credit. he sent it to the wrong buyer, ended up in Texas. Apparently the recipiant wanted to keep it, but he talked them into returning it. Resent to me. I think i paid Feb 8, so over a month to finally get it, but I did. Archives that had been removed from it's factory holder, but I knew this going in. I really like the original card design and this is /17.
Green 17 for canada sent to wrong person first.jpg

Another Green showed up as well, this one Archives fan fave /99. Green Foil.
Green Fan fave green foil 99.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Saturday and todays mail

Garvey photo with Fisk catching behind him, from an ASG.
Garv Press Photo.jpg

Green /10. I liked the look of the card, despite the logolessness (if that isn't a word, it should be!). Its really thick too, which I am not a fan of. No need in this case.
Green 10.jpg

Furcal /27
Furcal 27.jpg

Members online

Latest posts