Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Clemson TTM project

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Looking for something different, I decided to start doing TTM again. I had not sent any since around 2010.

I know I will not achieve it, but have a long term goal of obtaining a signed card (preferably rc) from every Clemson player (NFL and MLB). Additionally, I enjoy collecting 8x10s, so I was able to get a bunch printed and sent them out. Admittedly, the record keeping of all I sent was not the best on my end, but it has been fun seeing them trickle in. Ideally, I will start updating this thread as things come in, but these are my successes since I started again at end of May.

Joel Wells - RB in the 50s and for the 1957 Orange Bowl team - 1/1 c/o Home

Larry Hefner - 2/2 c/o Home

Chris Gardocki - 2/2 c/o Home

Billy Koch - purchased a card already signed by Kris Benson. - 1/1 c/o Home

Bradley Pinion - 1/1 c/o Bucs

Mike Reed - DB Coach - 2/2 c/o Home

Kevin Mack - 2/2 c/o Browns

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
used to party with Clemson football player years ago - my best friend was NCSU grad next door - those were wild talks with many many beers .

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Here are the 8x10s so far:

Adam Choice - 2/2 c/o Seahawks (no longer with team)

Charone Peake - 1/1 c/o Jets

Bashaud Breeland - 1/1 - c/o Chiefs

Seth Beer - 2/2 c/o Minor League Team

Albert Huggins - 1/2 c/o Texans (love the gold pen he used)

Adam Humphries - 2/2 c/o Titans

Danny Ford - 2/2 - c/o home 1 8x10 and a card

Deshawn Williams - 2/2 c/o Broncos

Dabo - 2/2 c/o AD. Biggest one so far. Love also that he used Gold Pen.

Hoping some more start coming back.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Two more in today. Sent both last Thursday and they already came back. Both members of the 1959 Sugar Bowl team

Gary Barnes - 1/1 - c/o Home

Harold Olson - 1/1 - c/o Home

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Got one in this week:

Patrick Sapp (former QB/LB) - 2/2 - c/o work address

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
2 more in so far this week:

Dale Hatcher - 2/2 - c/o Home

Chandler Catanzaro - 2/2 (Clemson magazine and 8x10) - c/o Jets, sent a little before camp which he retired around 3 weeks later.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Got one in this week - CJ Spiller 2/2 - c/o Home and sent about a month ago. Really like this set and will try to get more of them.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
These are great . Local collector is Clemson fan ---- i only know him as Clemson LOL .
Sounds like a good guy haha. It's a fun project to work on. Hoping to get another round out by the end of the week.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Brad Miller - 2/2 - c/o Phillies. Was sent mid-late July and returned from FL where he is from.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Sent 6 out about a week ago and waiting for some of those to come in.

During the season I sent a bunch out to Tigers in the various levels of baseball in mid-July. I received Tony Sipp c/o Nats RTS. He was released in early August so I was unsure if it ever made it to him. Hopefully he gets picked up in the Spring and I can try again.

I did get this in today: Richie Shaffer - 2/2 - c/o High Point Rockers (Independent League team)

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Thank you. It is coming along. Fun to see what comes back

So far this week: Michael Dean Perry - 2/2 in 2.5 weeks - c/o Home

Donnell Woolford - 2/2 - sent in mid-July - c/o Home

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
One came in late last week - sent same time as MDP above - so about 3.5 weeks return time

LeVon Kirkland - 2/2 - c/o SC Football HOF where he works. Wrote congratulating him on on making Clemson's Ring of Honor (high honor for athlete) and that I enjoy the podcasts/interviews he's doing for work. Very cool response:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
One came in late last week - sent same time as MDP above - so about 3.5 weeks return time

LeVon Kirkland - 2/2 - c/o SC Football HOF where he works. Wrote congratulating him on on making Clemson's Ring of Honor (high honor for athlete) and that I enjoy the podcasts/interviews he's doing for work. Very cool response:
Nice to know that, at least sometimes, they read what you write

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Got another return in yesterday.

Clelin Ferrell - 3/2 - c/o Raiders - sent back in mid June hoping to catch during OTAs. Really happy with the return. Calling it a 3/2 because he also signed the sleeve holding the photos haha

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
First one back all month. Sent in mid October
Jeff Davis - 2/2 c/o Clemson AD

Latest posts