Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My First Beckett Certified Appraisal 2005 Bowman A-Rod Throwback Autographs #94A Alex Rodriguez

DAVEPETERS239

Banned
May 8, 2013
Here's what a Superfractor looks like of your card. This sold in 2007 but I don't have the price (it's on worth point)

2005 BOWMAN CHROME ALEX RODRIGUEZ SUPERFRACTOR 1 OF 1

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

That is an interesting card. I didn't know but I guess they made a superfractor version 1/1 for the 94, 95, 96 and 97 card.

One thing I don't understand though is the PSA label where it says AUTO REP?

I wish there was a scan of the back to see but thanks for posting that.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Here's what a Superfractor looks like of your card. This sold in 2007 but I don't have the price (it's on worth point)

2005 BOWMAN CHROME ALEX RODRIGUEZ SUPERFRACTOR 1 OF 1

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app
So what you are saying is the op card is officially not a 1/1 or the superfractor. Imagine if someone had told him that before..

This cards value just keep falling every topic that this card is mentioned in lol

jlzinck

Jan 2, 2013
This thread is awesome. I miss Dave at BO.
Dave is NOT trolling. Dave is 100% serious in all his postings.
Everything with dame can be explained in his mind.
I Truly believe if you sat Dave at a Desk with a calandar reading 2011 he would tell you it was 2011.

Dave has had this same exact thread on 3,4 or 5 different sites. All with the same outcome.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
This thread is awesome. I miss Dave at BO.
Dave is NOT trolling. Dave is 100% serious in all his postings.
Everything with dame can be explained in his mind.
I Truly believe if you sat Dave at a Desk with a calandar reading 2011 he would tell you it was 2011.

Dave has had this same exact thread on 3,4 or 5 different sites. All with the same outcome.
Think that means he just is a failed troll. I read this thread and kept laughing every time he talked.

Searching for demarcus wares and gavin escobars.

Members online