Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My New York Knicks PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankeesjetsfan

Jan 26, 2011
Hi, my name is Mike. I'm new to the forums but I am a long time Knickerbocker collector. I collect cards, autographs, bobbleheads, figurines. Anything that is Knicks related, I probably want it.

I will be using this forum to show off my Knicks collection and anything I add to it going forward. Some of you may have seen it in other forums, so I apologize if your seeing it again.

I hope I can make new friends here and enjoy your collections as I hope you will enjoy mine.

I will start by showing off 10 cards a day until I have shown it all. I'll start with the game used cards:

It looks like the David Lee show, but that's only because I collect him. I promise I have other players, lol.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

Mike

yankeesjetsfan

Jan 26, 2011
Good afternoon everyone,

Here are today's 10 cards.

Thanks for looking. Please feel free to leave any comments or questions.

Mike

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I have a John Starks Z-Force Rave as well as a Larry Johnson EX-2000 Credentials... Let me know via pm if you need either.

Nice stuff!

John

yankeesjetsfan

Jan 26, 2011
JEA2880- If you have scans, I'd love to see them. Not sure if I have anything to trade for them, bur I'm sure we can discuss and come up with something.

henderson939- I'm not sure I have any Oakley cards. I do have a couple of autographed photos. I'll show those off after the cards.

Here are today's 10 cards:

Thanks for looking. As always, comments are appreciated.

Mike

yankeesjetsfan

Jan 26, 2011
Good evening,

Here are today's cards:

That's all of the game used cards. Tomorrow I will start showing off my autographed Knicks cards. All comments are appreciated.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

Members online

Latest posts