Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Need one last 2008 Yankee Stedium Legacy card - any heroes out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Hi Everyone,

We found one of the last 2 cards that we needed the other day on this monster size set. We need just one last one.

2105 Yogi Berra

Anyone out there have this sitting in a box of inserts? We have tons to trade and will buy if that is what it will take to get this last card.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Last edited:

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Still looking for a hero. Anyone able to part with this one Yogi Berra card that we need to complete this monster size set?

Thanks,

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Have you tired TCDB.com?
There’s two collectors listed on there that have this card marked in their collections. Neither has it on a “for trade” list but one of the members appears pretty active and being the last card of a monstrous undertaking I would hope one of them could be reached and a deal struck. Incredible feat of collecting, good luck and if I can help let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Just dug out three cards from my miscellaneous box, but unfortunately don't have the Berra you need. Good luck. Amazing quest.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Have you tired TCDB.com?
There’s two collectors listed on there that have this card marked in their collections. Neither has it on a “for trade” list but one of the members appears pretty active and being the last card of a monstrous undertaking I would hope one of them could be reached and a deal struck. Incredible feat of collecting, good luck and if I can help let me know!

YEs, we have contacted both there. No luck yet.

Just dug out three cards from my miscellaneous box, but unfortunately don't have the Berra you need. Good luck. Amazing quest.

Thank you for looking. I Really appreciate the effort.

Great to see you Magicpapa!

This has been quite a project, especially considering every card was donated by many, many different members on many, many sites. Hopefully we can raise lots of funds for The Jimmy V Foundation, but we just need that last card.

Thanks,

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Bumping this up again. Since we are all social distancing and sheltering in place, maybe someone will have time to search those old insert boxes for this last Yogi Berra #2105 card that we need.

Hoping everyone is staying safe.

Thanks,

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
YEs, we have contacted both there. No luck yet.

I’m kind of genuinely curious if they just haven’t responded or if they’ve just said “no thanks” because I imagine it’s a special kind of a-hole who wouldn’t hand over the VERY LAST card someone need to complete this monumental collecting feat

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Still looking for this last card. We are keeping up hope that it will surface one day soon.

Willing to buy or trade heavily in your favor for it.

Please someone must have this Yogi card.

Thanks,

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Thank you for looking. We appreciate your effort and time to check for this.

Thanks,
still on list to watch for . I have 15 stacks of 20 -3200 counts might have missed older box ------------all cards / sports = one million total inventory - so i look for a lot when i can . selling / trading bulk .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i just got 8000 misc cards from trades last week NFL / MLB / NBA . i'll fill a 3200 count with one team then sort to alpha . I sell bulk of teams or players . normally i sell at local minor league stadium during season --KILLING me no sales !!! Retired so this gives me something to do for couple hours a day ---