Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New low cost shipping option for eBay...

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
HOW do you get refund when USPS lost mailer ? Refunded buyer [ over 30 days not arrived ] tracking stopped at one point . Just spent 20 minutes with ebay ---GHHGCFJHJK
Have the seller file a claim.. then let EBAY do their thing.. I contacted EBAY when I had an issue and the buyer filed a claim, then it went thru a different company to get the refund.. they asked for my Paypal account as that's where they send the refund.. it took about 2 weeks or so..

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
HOW do you get refund when USPS lost mailer ? Refunded buyer [ over 30 days not arrived ] tracking stopped at one point . Just spent 20 minutes with ebay ---GHHGCFJHJK

Tracking stops on these because they do not contain a legit USPS tracking barcode on them, as I've mentioned before. When I receive one of these on my regular carrier's day off, it never shows a delivery scan, because not every carrier knows what they are. There's a guy on my route who gets a ton of these, and I bet if I asked him, ones he receives on Thursdays (my day off) are never scanned Delivered. The only carriers in my office that know that these envelopes require a scan are people who get them themselves; there was no guidance on these from USPS higher-ups. I just started selling on ebay again and refuse to use them.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Tracking stops on these because they do not contain a legit USPS tracking barcode on them, as I've mentioned before. When I receive one of these on my regular carrier's day off, it never shows a delivery scan, because not every carrier knows what they are. There's a guy on my route who gets a ton of these, and I bet if I asked him, ones he receives on Thursdays (my day off) are never scanned Delivered. The only carriers in my office that know that these envelopes require a scan are people who get them themselves; there was no guidance on these from USPS higher-ups. I just started selling on ebay again and refuse to use them.
2000 sold first issue --not much money - i used ebay insured label

Members online

Latest posts