Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Member - CardBoredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CardBoredom

Nov 21, 2021
Virginia
Good evening, all. I have lurked on these boards from time to time and thought it was time to actually post something. I am another baseball fan that collected obsessively as a kid in the 1980s/90s and have returned in the past few years. I am slowly building a couple of sets I always wanted and expect to continue working on them for years to come. My primary focus is on 1993 Finest Refractors (73% Complete) and 1952 Topps (35% Complete).

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
Good evening, all. I have lurked on these boards from time to time and thought it was time to actually post something. I am another baseball fan that collected obsessively as a kid in the 1980s/90s and have returned in the past few years. I am slowly building a couple of sets I always wanted and expect to continue working on them for years to come. My primary focus is on 1993 Finest Refractors (73% Complete) and 1952 Topps (35% Complete).

Welcome to FCB. What's the best cards in your collection so far?

CardBoredom

Nov 21, 2021
Virginia
Welcome to FCB. What's the best cards in your collection so far?

The best cards are '93 Refractors of Griffey and Nolan Ryan, followed by a low-grade Hoyt Wilhelm rookie. While not part of a set I am chasing, I also count among the collection most of a Hank Aaron rookie (Someone cut out the small action photo of Aaron in the lower left corner).

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
your turn to pay for COFFEE

Members online

Latest posts