Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

new Panini sticker set for 2016-17 Dominican winter league (LIDOM)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
For the first time ever, Panini is FINALLY issuing a baseball sticker set for a country other than the US or Venezuela. Panini will be producing a sticker set and album for Liga de Beisbol Dominicano (LIDOM) this season.

http://www.imagenesdominicanas.com/...stalitas-homenaje-a-la-pelota-dominicana.html

This will be the first Dominican set since Lime Rock's Dominican Winter Baseball set way back in 1993. I sincerely hope this set is successful to the point we might see similar sets for Puerto Rico and Mexico, and maybe a fresh set for Venezuela (though with their economy, that may not happen any time soon). For the company with the most worldwide coverage, it is a shame that Panini doesn't produce more baseball sets around the world.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Nice to see them make a set there. Almost wish I could grab some of them myself. I find this stuff a bit more interesting since I had to track down a Fred McGriff from the 1985 Dominican set.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I hope they make one for Mexico sometime. Mexico is the easiest winter league for me to watch televised games, while the Dominican is maybe 1-2 games a week that I can watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts