Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

new weightloss thread

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Starting June 30th, weigh ins begin. Team leaders in bold are responsible for sending me 1 pm or email with 4 frontal pictures, 4 scale pictures, height and weight of each member on your team. You will lose 1 pound of weigh in for each member of you team for every day you are late. Stay on schedule. I am still calculating the rules so expect them to change to keep you on your toes as you go.

since we currently have 2 teams that are understaffed, only 3 people will count. If you have 4 people on your team and do not submit the appropriate information on the dates provided (not including penalty for submitting everything) They will not be eligible for the next months weigh in. It would be better to send old info than no info at all.

All pictures sent my weigh will be posted without faces, with sending this information you authorize me to make it public.

Any weight losses that I find hard to believe will be put up for a vote on the general board calling you out. The vote they return will be final. If you lose 5 lbs and say you lost 60 lbs, the vote will determine the outcome. If they determine that you are lying, you will subtract 10 'lbs off the total team weight. Team leads ensure you believe before you send me info.

Also gilmore has decided (without his agreement) that he will post a frontal pick and weight loss every 15 days. It is his contest and he doesn't have time to run it, I on the other hand work 50 hours a week and am running contract stuff on the side. He "may" be willing to send the person with the most weight loss more than him every 15 days a $25 bonus to that person who excelled.

[attachment=1:2ztpkzdf]Capture.PNG[/attachment:2ztpkzdf]
[attachment=0:2ztpkzdf]Capture1.PNG[/attachment:2ztpkzdf]

More to come....

All teams may be changed until Wednesday. I would like to have 2 more people sign up. send me a PM with weight, height, scale pick and frontal view to get the last 2 spots.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
June 30th results
The results. The bottom right of every team is the total weight lost for the 3 best people on the team

It appears that the leaders are the worst at losing weight. Time for the other members of your team to get your asses in gear.

Honorable mentions go to Jeff N and TonsOfCommons, they both gained weight. For doing so you both need to drop and give me 2000 push ups. I will send gilmo to regulate, as he will be sitting on your backs while you are doing the push ups.

If your name is in red text, I need information from you. Get it to me asap.

Background in green means your team is doing well. Background in red means you need to do more. get to work ;)

[attachment=29:219to0z6]Capture.PNG[/attachment:219to0z6]

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
July 15 Results

You guys are terrible at getting me information. I got some information from team 8, but dazed was the only one to send me scale and frontal picks. For the 2nd time in a row, GarkoDoubleNateNutz has won the month and is pulling away from the pack.

[attachment=18:1ubz0sz6]Capture.PNG[/attachment:1ubz0sz6]

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
july 31 results

Looks like there are 4 teams out.

No pictures this time. If you want to see some one please let me know.

[attachment=0:3twucfm6]Capture.PNG[/attachment:3twucfm6]

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
aug 15 results

[attachment=0:p0r86d3d]Capture.PNG[/attachment:p0r86d3d]

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
aug 31 results
[attachment=0:329uz96l]Capture.PNG[/attachment:329uz96l]

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If I switch to light beer and rum and diet cokes, I think I'll be a great help to my team. :cool:

Good luck, everyone! Hopefully FCBiggest Loser is a success.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Is meth considered a PED in this contest? Will we be subjected to random urine tests?

If the answer is no, consider me in

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jgro85 said:
what are the 2 numbers to the right?

height and picture. The ones that do not have a picture will be penalized if I do not get something by Wednesday.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Is meth considered a PED in this contest? Will we be subjected to random urine tests?

If the answer is no, consider me in

send me the info i want

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
If you still have room for one more, let me know. I didn't get around to sending stuff in at the original date.

Latest posts