Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

new weightloss thread

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Advocare...just started 24 day challenge. Anyone else try this?? I know [MENTION=1721]All The Hype[/MENTION] is a seller, but has anyone had results and can share??

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Advocare...just started 24 day challenge. Anyone else try this?? I know @All The Hype is a seller, but has anyone had results and can share??

What makes you say that????? ;)

Really though if you stick with the program and eat right for 24 days, I've never had someone unhappy with their results. Where do you live [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION]?

Last edited:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
started working out and eating right 3 weeks ago. I started at 320 and im down to 297. Hoping i can lose at least 10lbs a month for the next few months.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Losted about 20 lbs since Nov of 2012......Working on the next 20 lbs.....currently weight about 220 and would love to get down under 200 by Christmas! Best regards, David

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Been working out all spring and summer. Dropped to 139 from 155. My target is 130 by the time I had to go back to work but looks I will just miss it. It gets way harder to lose the smaller you get!

Hakuna Machado

May 20, 2014
Maryland
The way I stay in shape is in the Fall I play Soccer and in the Spring I play Lacrosse. Plus I try to eat healthy stuff and avoid most fast food joints.

5toosweet

Dec 4, 2011
Jackson, Michigan
2 weeks ago I started running. Trying to do 3-4 times a week of 2 miles to start. I've been losing weight over the past 6 months but finally plateaued and trying to work a little harder to lose more. I tell you what my joints actually feel a lot better after running. Especially my knees.

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
March 5th of this year, I decided it was time to lose some weight. At 26 years old, and at 237 pounds I felt unhealthy and wanted to make a change. That day I decided to eliminate soda and beer from my diet. I would also eliminate junk food. Instead of the junk food I replaced that with Yogurt and granola. I portion my meals as well. My goal was to lose 20-25 pounds. Well today I stepped on the scale and I am now at 173 pounds. A 64 pound decrease in 4 months. I did this all by changing my diet and eliminating soda/beer. I have not felt this good in a long time, and this thread gave me some motivation to get back into shape.

Latest posts