Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Next Sunday - Going to Camden Yards for the First Time - some advice needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 13, 2008
So, for my daughter's 17th birthday, I got her and I tickets to the Orioles/Twins game next Sunday. She's a closet Orioles fan and I'm the relocated Twins fan. I live a couple hours away, so I won't be staying the night, but I do have some questions...

I have seats around the 20th row, lower level behind the Twins dugout, I know some of the Twins are tough to get for autographs, I'll probably send my daughter in for them :). How early should I get there? Also, I plan on hitting Boog BBQ, but what are the other things I should check into at the stadium? Also, are there places to try and get autographs after the game? My daughter is a really good scrounger for autographs and I want her to get quite a few for her collection. Any advice would be helpful...

Thanks!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I don't know any answers to your questions but I can say that ball park is sweet! One of the best I have been to. A Friend of the Family worked there and got us seats with the players wives. But a beautiful park!

Members online

Latest posts