Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Next week Southern Ca man will test his home make rocket...Why? To prove the world is flat: )

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
SOUTHERN California. Where they think the earth is flat and add unnecessary "the" in front of freeway numbers

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
That's right! Many people still believe the world is flat, not round! Best regards, David

they just need their meds adjusted! ;)

there are multiple ways to see or prove the earth is round, I don't get why some still hold out to the flat earth theory.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
SOUTHERN California. Where they think the earth is flat and add unnecessary "the" in front of freeway numbers

What's your point... they put "the" in front of the freeway numbers in No. Cal as well.. When I lived in Washington, we would put an "I" in front.. "I-5", "I-405".. and if it was a hi-way.. we would just say the number.. 167, 99, 522. 526, etc..

Just as long as you are getting to your destination... :)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
What's your point... they put "the" in front of the freeway numbers in No. Cal as well.. When I lived in Washington, we would put an "I" in front.. "I-5", "I-405".. and if it was a hi-way.. we would just say the number.. 167, 99, 522. 526, etc..

Just as long as you are getting to your destination... :)
The "the" phenomenon is a so cal thing creeping as far north as fresno. Our thing is hella. That's ours and no one else's

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
just found an article saying one of his latest attempts at launch was scrubbed. Article also mentioned that he almost died in 2014 from a rocket launch so I think this attempt when he does it will actually kill him!

Proof from 1,800 feet up doesn't mean much about the earth being flat. The earth is round because.... it's SCIENCE!

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
just found an article saying one of his latest attempts at launch was scrubbed. Article also mentioned that he almost died in 2014 from a rocket launch so I think this attempt when he does it will actually kill him!

Proof from 1,800 feet up doesn't mean much about the earth being flat. The earth is round because.... it's SCIENCE!

He does not believe in Science! GOP ; )

Members online

Latest posts