Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November 2021 - New Arrivals Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
My purchasing has really slowed down as I've been devoting money to Christmas gift buying and an upcoming expensive vacation. I did get these two in the last few days, though:

110421.jpg
2010 Topps Veteran SP Rickey Henderson - this was the last of the A's "veteran SP" cards I needed from those few years around 2010 where Topps was inserting several of those. They went away from that for a little while and it looks like they have gone back recently but a lot of those are SSPs. The Sogard was the last non-auto Red Refractor I needed from 2011 Topps Chrome, still need a couple of the signed versions though.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Combining a couple mail days. My daughter left a can of soda on her desk and the dog knocked it all over my V370. Luckily I took it apart and cleaned it tonight and it's still working just fine.

Random highlights from a 50 or so card 90's lot of set fillers I got in today.
90s inserts.jpg

I'd hate to see what the stack these came out of would have looked like if I were still trying to super collect Bagwell instead of just picking up stuff I think is cool. Most of these were in the same '90s sale but I picked up the Platinum Blue 2000 Invincible /67, Passing the Torch, Leaf Press Proof, and White Hot Bagwells from a fellow '90s enthusiast at a show last weekend.
2000 Paramount Fielder's Choice.jpg 2000 Invincible Lot.jpg
Bagwell lot.jpg

This came in for the Ryan Helsley collection:
2019 Topps Chrome Update X-Fractor PSA10.jpg

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
110621-1.jpg 110621-2.jpg
1990 O-Pee-Chee Box Bottom panel w/Mark McGwire and Dave Parker. A lot tougher to find than I would have thought, luckily both A's from this set were on the same panel so I could just grab this instead of trying to hunt down multiple panels or individually cut cards. I was beginning to think these didn't actually exist because for the longest time the only ones I could find that were called O-Pee-Chee were actually clearly the English-only normal Topps box bottoms. This was the last Dave Parker A's card from his playing career that was on my wantlist...still a few produced 2002-04 that I need, though.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Pacific had the coolest die cuts ...really wish they'd come back, nice haul!
Ditto.

On that same topic, I wish Panini would ditch their love affair of chromifying every product they release and make an attempt of bringing Dufex back. Then again, they’d probably over-saturate the market with that as well.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
111321-1.jpg
2009 Topps Unique jumbo patch Matt Holliday 02/15...this might be the nicest patch in my collection now, the "et" from Athletics. The Cespedes card isn't a big deal, but the seller sent it in a nice one-touch.

111321-2.jpg
2014 Bowman Chrome Shimmer Refractor 13/15 Cespedes, 2021 Topps Independence Day Marcus Semien 41/76, and a 2009 UD Goodwin Mini printing plate Rich Harden (I collect some of his non-A's stuff). The Xavier Nady 2011 Gypsy Queen Black Mini is an extremely hard to find short print, I'm a big Nady collector and it took me 10 years to track down.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Got a forum mystery box in from another forum today and found a few things I liked.

Connor.jpg Me.jpg Me2.jpg

The Browns sticker is for my dad who still has this insane idea that they are Super Bowl contenders.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
IP/TTM autos, most with custom "cards" made for them - These are all from a friend on SCF. He does a nice job putting together custom cuts. I'm a fan of his style.
Custom lot from Kevin.jpg Koufax lot.jpg Tommy Herr.jpg Shantz Lot.jpgHorizontal lot.jpg Horizontal lot2.jpg

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
111921.jpg
The Sonny Gray Tek auto was just a cheap find that I didn't already have. The Bowman Chrome WBC Refractor Cespedes is my second one, my cat took a bite out of my other copy. Weird, she's never mangled any other cards, must have something against Cespedes. I had never seen a 2001 Fleer Showcase Sweet Sigs redemption card for Xavier Nady, just the actual auto, so I had to grab this one when it popped up.

Staff online

Latest posts