Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Odd SPA finding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
I've been collecting images relevant to my Wells PC for more than a year. So far, I have almost 90 2009 UD SPA /499 pics. Not one is numbered between 200-299. I guess UD might release them in lots, and they haven't reached the middle of the pile yet, but this is strange...haven't seen it in any other release so far. Does anyone own a Wells SPA auto/patch numbered in the 200s?

Thanks.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
dinicon said:
I've been collecting images relevant to my Wells PC for more than a year. So far, I have almost 90 2009 UD SPA /499 pics. Not one is numbered between 200-299. I guess UD might release them in lots, and they haven't reached the middle of the pile yet, but this is strange...haven't seen it in any other release so far. Does anyone own a Wells SPA auto/patch numbered in the 200s?

Thanks.

Would anyone be surprised if UD numbered a card to /299 but only made 200 of them?

Members online