Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Hockey Pickup Thread - November 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
New month means a new thread full of awesome pickups. I will get us started.

$(KGrHqV,!i8E6Qeg5tU0BOpMD(kfI!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!loE6BzkN6rYBOn,-jEu5w~~60_12.JPG

and one I am not so sure I will be keeping.

$(KGrHqQOKpsE6TSTl323BOretmiDoQ~~60_12.JPG

AK11

May 24, 2010
Good start to the month with a Skinner RPA:

skinnerDominionRPARC.jpg

I had wanted a good Skinner RC, but hadn't quite found one I wanted. I was waiting for a BGS SPA Auto RC, but haven't seen any, so next I was looking at RPA RC's from either Cup or Dominion. I didn't want to spend Cup kind of money at this time, so Dominion it is. Way undervalued compared to Cup considering they're both numbered to 99, but the patch size on the Dominion is slightly bigger. The patch I got is only 2 color, but is part of the Hurricane flag so I'm happy.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Don't pick up too much Hockey anymore, and I got this to trade with a pal, but man, it might too nice to leave...and picked up a Varlamov YG too.

Giroux /25
IMG-20110712-00378.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
poppudaimadochi said:
Got a few more pickups for the set :) (the Ersberg was part of my PC before)

f42a918e.jpg
a97858cb.jpg

Got these ... if you're interested, feel free to PM an offer:

Hornqvist
08-09SPAuthenticHornqvistPatchAutoL.jpg

Gillies
08-09SPAuthenticGilliesPatchAutoLim.jpg

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
I've been wanting to start a smaller PC for some time now, in the last couple days, I decided I'd take a shot at an Alex Semin PC. (good player, plenty of Caps cards, not TOO pricey).

I saw this, figured I'd take a shot, been watching it all day, forgot about it in the last hour, log into eBay to find that I need to pay less then $30 dlvd for this beauty.

Semin-1.png

I think I got a fantastic deal on this. thoughts?

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
pghbuccos said:
you managed to get auto's of 5 of the best all-time players in 2 cards. congratulations.

yeah i collect alot of multi on card autographs in baseball,basketball and football but i wanted autographs of these 5 players for hockey so it worked out

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Not in hand yet, but one of my redemptions with UD now says "Item being pulled, packaged and prepared for shipping process. Thank you for your patience." This was changed on the 14th, and I'm sure it'll still be a few weeks before it gets here. Yay!

Members online