Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
dgnHikw.png

lYi0Vb7.png

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Randomly inserted in packs, this 339 card set is a parallel to the Leaf Rookies and Stars base set. Each card in this set is printed on holographic board stock and is actually the very first serial numbered card of the longevity parallel. (Therefore this card is numbered "1/50". Only one set was printed, and therefore no pricing is provided due to scarcity.

Yeah most didn’t realize I wasn’t expecting to win but Idid and hoped I would win the second but lost. It was a steal for under $1000.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
Very interesting! 1/50 didn’t register as a 1/1 to me with 49 others out in the wild. I thought it was a reference to the “1/1” that pops up on eBay for all sorts of things that aren’t 1/1’s at all. Totally makes sense now though. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Great cards shown recently Chris -love the 3 and 4 star Quasars !! Been heavy on that wallet =guarantee that much 🤣
The label on that Executive Proof is wrong = simple fix with PSA.

Last edited:

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Is there a Todd Helton collector on the boards? I saw a 1999 Gold Label Class 3 Gold Die-Cut /100 posted in a facebook group for what seemed like a decent price and thought someone might need it.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Thanks. I knew there was but couldn't remember who.
Just curious, the very first thread in this forum is called, Official FCB Player Collectors List... is there a reason you did not look there? It’s kind of a mess right now since the new system here, is that why? It does work and have hundreds of player collectors. Is it showing up for people? I am looking to give it a makeover so just looking for feedback/info/advice...

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Just curious, the very first thread in this forum is called, Official FCB Player Collectors List... is there a reason you did not look there? It’s kind of a mess right now since the new system here, is that why? It does work and have hundreds of player collectors. Is it showing up for people? I am looking to give it a makeover so just looking for feedback/info/advice...

Never noticed it before. Honestly if a thread isn't highlighted as having new content I don't even see it.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
@Gwynn545 when I read the post I thought, yeah I am pretty sure there's a helton collector. it never occurred to me to look in the player collectors thread either, and I've been in many times, and I'm listed in there! Sometimes we miss the most obvious answer.
A make over sounds fun though, any thoughts on what you might do with it?

Dec 4, 2008
Thanks. I knew there was but couldn't remember who.

If Jeremy doesn’t want Helton I would be interested. I have started putting away tougher Helton 90s cards over the past year and have amassed some pretty nice ones. He is under-appreciated and I think one day he might finally receive the props he deserves.

Thanks,
Matt

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
ever buy a card where the shipping cost more than the card? but you dont care.

Great buy ! The difficulty of finding examples of that card are understated. The fact you paid that little is amazing. Its like folks are just getting rid of stuff just to be rid of stuff without doing basic research.

I have started putting away tougher Helton 90s cards over the past year and have amassed some pretty nice ones. He is under-appreciated and I think one day he might finally receive the props he deserves.

Thanks,
Matt

Define tougher.I have a bunch of gold refractors, Leaf die cuts , 24kt gold, red labels, and UD /Pacifics slabbed already. Holding as he's underappreciated even worse than Larry Walker. Will post my latest reslabs back soon in my slab thread.

Members online

Latest posts