Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ohtani Injury Fantasy Baseball League (OIFBL)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The pitching shouldn't line up into my week though, if he got hurt on a start it would be retroacted 2 days prior....... but they keep changing his start days so hopefully that happens again.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
June 17-23 - Signing Topps Baseball Cards. Kidding, I'll go hitting.
I think the cutoff to joining this was his first Spring Training start since someone bet on a week of ST.

If there's interest maybe we could start a new/different injury pool contest to begin post Allstar break. Perhaps a draft format instead of a single player format.

I've been on vacation for a week, just got back and totally jet lagged and ready to sleep for the remainder of the week....but when I heard Ohtani was injured I felt the urge to congratulate joey12508 for winning and JVHaste for throwing the contest....as he knew in his heart Ohtani would suffer a serious injury this year.....just not when apparently...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I've been on vacation for a week, just got back and totally jet lagged and ready to sleep for the remainder of the week....but when I heard Ohtani was injured I felt the urge to congratulate joey12508 for winning and JVHaste for throwing the contest....as he knew in his heart Ohtani would suffer a serious injury this year.....just not when apparently...
My week would have been a solid time if either he played a little OF/1B or pitched on a normal schedule. Not only did he end up being a spaced pitcher, but he was also only a part time DH :confused: that really fd up my chances.

I think this seals the AL playoff picture. No way in hell can Angels survive without Simmons and Ohtani. Its basically Mike Trout vs the world now.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i have heard from jvhaste and exchanged info, he told me to update this thread.
2 [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]- no injury
3 [MENTION=12634]67Topps[/MENTION]- Aug 5-11/hitting
4 [MENTION=22997]Letch77[/MENTION] May 27-June 2/pitching
5 [MENTION=3662]WaxPax[/MENTION] March 25-31/batting

Whoever wins receives either $10 paypal or a $20 card (must be agreed by group as relevant + actually worth $20) from each participant.

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
havent recieved any responce from
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] [MENTION=3662]WaxPax[/MENTION] [MENTION=12634]67Topps[/MENTION]

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Oh sorry yeah, send it to everyone individually please. Then post here when everything works out.
I'm going to look a few more days for that bonus card and if I don't find I will send the Tino and the pile I have here.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Thanks guys ill be cruising ebay this weekend ill post what i get

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Been gone a week, checking in...

Sorry, I simply cannot find the comedy card I was going to throw in. I went through my whole collection 3 times and its not there. :confused: It was a Charlie Manuel manager card with balls on chin and autographed "Chris Gilmore" :lol: the balls on chin were gold ink, which is the rarest parallel. ;)
To compensate for not having this I added a few Jeter inserts. Package going out soon.

Latest posts