Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Old member maybe moving to Freedomcardboard site!

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
I'm still on The Bench site.....but a member is harassing me on that site.......he was suspended 30 days and after playing nice for a few months....he back harassing me by bumping on threads..... different moderator on that site.....said that he was not getting involved as it was between to adults.......I posted...one adult and one spoiled kid......I have him on the ignored and he continues to fellow me around the site. So I'm looking for another home site....hopefully the other member is not on this site! Will be checking out this site as on the Bench ....I had a Sat auto contest with cards of at least $60.00 to as much as $180.00.....which was run ever other sat. Will be on the other site until all of my trades are done.....I have over 10,472 trades/buys/sales...on that site.....Best regards, David PS Holding sat contests for over 9 years.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I'm still on The Bench site.....but a member is harassing me on that site.......he was suspended 30 days and after playing nice for a few months....he back harassing me by bumping on threads..... different moderator on that site.....said that he was not getting involved as it was between to adults.......I posted...one adult and one spoiled kid......I have him on the ignored and he continues to fellow me around the site. So I'm looking for another home site....hopefully the other member is not on this site! Will be checking out this site as on the Bench ....I had a Sat auto contest with cards of at least $60.00 to as much as $180.00.....which was run ever other sat. Will be on the other site until all of my trades are done.....I have over 10,472 trades/buys/sales...on that site.....Best regards, David PS Holding sat contests for over 9 years.
Like I said in your other post David you've always been a really nice guy. Also you've always been a great member and a great asset to the boards. So this immature little troll seems to be a real POS! Probably some punk kid of which most boards have quite a few of but not here.

I can't say with 100% certainty but I seriously doubt that this person would be a member here.

I hope to see you post more often on a regular basis!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I haven’t visited the bench in a long time. David are you or were you in the Fresno area? I think I remember a David from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Hi Randy & Anthony! Yes Anthony I'm in Fresno, CA. But get this Randy...the Moderators (well at least 2 of them) think he's right to his say.....then those the guy always post on my threads and fellow me around and he was suspended for doing this a few month agos.....and now its okay? Best regards, David

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
I have a Saturday auto contest over there and I would like to try it over here! Where is the proper thread to post it? Best regards, David

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Hi Randy & Anthony! Yes Anthony I'm in Fresno, CA. But get this Randy...the Moderators (well at least 2 of them) think he's right to his say.....then those the guy always post on my threads and fellow me around and he was suspended for doing this a few month agos.....and now its okay? Best regards, David
Sounds like a real creep to me. Maybe it's time to just leave altogether if the mods are so inconsistent.

As far as the Saturday Auto contest, I would think it would be okay to just post it in the Baseball Hobby talk. That's where most of the traffic is now.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Looks like the guy lefted the site on his own.....moved to the SCF site......but I see him hanging around ....he even checked on my profile......if u check out another members profile....it shows the vistors id.....

Latest posts