Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opening Day NC

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It's a new baseball season!!! Everyones 0-0!!!! Hope Springs Eternal!!!!!! Anyone could win the WS.......

...well, any of the 7 non-rebuilding teams that is. Everyone else can enjoy their 67-95 shtshow. :LOL:

60f.gif

:p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Signs that baseball is back:

1.Rangers blow a 5 run lead... in only 1 inning.

2.Schlongcarlo Stanton is booed by Yankees fans.

3.Oakland A's look amazing for the 20th year in a row despite a budget of tree fiddy. :censored:

4.The Mariners are getting pounded by a rebuilding team.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Very strange tweet:

I think they're trying to say "being at the game in person gives me chills" but it looks like theyre zooming in on the hot dog to show hairs and sht on it. :ROFLMAO:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
There was an interesting play where Bellinger hit a home run, which went in and out of Tapia's glove, then over the fence. But the runner who was on base (Turner?) thought the ball was caught, so he ran backwards toward first base. As he did that, Bellinger passed him and was called out. So Bellinger was out, after hitting a home run, which was officially scored a single. Go figure.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well, yooooouuuuur Colorado Rockies beat the Dodgers and Kershaw today. And are therefore in first place in the NL west. Yay!
162-0!!! Lets gooooo!!!!!

...and Arenado had a decent day too! ;) Did you see the vid on him in last months thread?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well Bauer didn't pitch so well this eve. The Rox touched him up for 4 ER, but it was still good enough for the win because Senzatela gave up 7 ER in 3 innings.

My brilliant strategy at work!! If I would have picked Bauer for ERA I'd be in trouble, but I pick him for wins so the scary LAD lineup gives him a massive cushion. Self high five!!! :love:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hastradamus is playing 4-D Chess, and the rest of us are playing checkers!!! :)
Your pick is looking solid too. (y)

I still need to learn that 5-D chess variant w/ parallel universes, or maybe just the regular 3-D Star Trek version. The biggest challenge is often finding someone else who wants to play!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Good luck to you both. I am hoping there is some deep competition, since only 15 entered. Love to see it come down to the last day, like a batting titel race or something similar!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Good luck to you both. I am hoping there is some deep competition, since only 15 entered. Love to see it come down to the last day, like a batting titel race or something similar!
Down to the wire....hmm, wouldn't that decrease the time the winner has to gloat? ;)

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
it would for sure, but the winner could gloat all off season, while waiting for the 2022 version knowing they were the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts