Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opening Day NC

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Galarian-Mr-Rime.SWSH05.35.37561.png

Ball Juggling!!!! :cool: Dear Topps, please be as cool as Pokemon.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Signs that baseball is back:

1.Rangers blow a 5 run lead... in only 1 inning.

2.Schlongcarlo Stanton is booed by Yankees fans.

3.Oakland A's look amazing for the 20th year in a row despite a budget of tree fiddy. :censored:

4.The Mariners are getting pounded by a rebuilding team.
shoei mania until he breaks down :cool:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
@JoshHamilton says Topps might put stock redemptions in their products! They are such a stale company I actually agree with him. Imagine this, you redeem the card but it takes 20 weeks to be fulfilled and in that time the stock price went from $8 to $2.50. :ROFLMAO:

You know what cards I want? Cards that are snapshots of the exact moment some random collector opens up a box of Topps and has the defeated look of all those before them. . . . something like this:

depressed-young-woman-near-window-260nw-606121190.jpg

Starting of with a Suzie base card....

young-man-in-depression-committing-suicide-T86TYT.jpg

Nice!! A bewildered Darryl /50, silver pistol variant.

and now for the auto slot.........

cardboard-box.jpg

Unbelievable!!!! they gave me a fcking cardboard redemption in a product that's only made to see other people depressed about their redemptions! :LOL:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
For curious minds who want to know what a case hit looks like in this product. . . well.....

breakfast-carrot-fridge-empty-depressed-picture-id476409044

A perplexed Jeremy /5. Dude spent all his money on Topps and is left only with a single carrot, which inexplicably has the green part on the wrong end. WTF. :ROFLMAO:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
A good fight I'm looking forward to is Cyril Gane vs Alexander Volkov. I think both are better than the current heavyweight champ and whoever wins that fight will take the belt off Ngannou.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Well, I've never been to an ASG. And a buddy of mine is keen to go. But I hate buying tickets and organizing things, plus I'm sure they will cost a fortune. But it would be cool. What I'll probably tell him is yo, dawg, if you can get tickets I'm in. :)
Yo yo @banjar you going to the ASG to watch the best of the best of the best??

Members online

Latest posts