Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opening Day NC

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, it will be pricey. I'd honestly rather go to a HR Derby in the OF seats... that would be cool. I've never caught a ball at a game before but I've been close a few times.

What Rox do you project would be in the game? Trevor Story for sure.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yep, Story. And that's the entire list.

I've never caught a ball either. But then again I've probably been to 5 games in the past 15 years...

Yeah, it will be pricey. I'd honestly rather go to a HR Derby in the OF seats... that would be cool. I've never caught a ball at a game before but I've been close a few times.

What Rox do you project would be in the game? Trevor Story for sure.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yep, Story. And that's the entire list.

I've never caught a ball either. But then again I've probably been to 5 games in the past 15 years...

My friend caught a ball at a game we were at many many years ago. A moonshot bounced off the upperdeck scoreboard and went his way. Some other fan was tracking it and did a superman dive 3 rows over into my friends nuts. :ROFLMAO:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I bet that fan went home and told his story to his family.

"Went for a ball, but after heroically diving for it I ended up with 2!" :)

I recall my friend was wearing a catchers mitt though so at least his hand didn't get damaged from catching the ball. HRs over 400 ft can really fck you up even with a glove.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
A catcher's mitt in the outfield? Belt and suspenders!

BTW I harpooned a 90's white whale. Well maybe not a whale, but a white porpoise for sure. 1999 UD. The Series 1 gold exclusives are #/1, but Series 2 gold exclusives are #/10 and I got one of them. And the auction ended a lot lower than I would have guessed. There were only 2 bidders, and I think it was because the listing was kinda mis-labeled. I'm pretty stoked.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
A catcher's mitt in the outfield? Belt and suspenders!

BTW I harpooned a 90's white whale. Well maybe not a whale, but a white porpoise for sure. 1999 UD. The Series 1 gold exclusives are #/1, but Series 2 gold exclusives are #/10 and I got one of them. And the auction ended a lot lower than I would have guessed. There were only 2 bidders, and I think it was because the listing was kinda mis-labeled. I'm pretty stoked.

Congrats on pooning a white whale! :) I love finding those semi mislabeled listings. I would use fatfingers back in the day a lot... but my best haul was then COMC listed Donruss Crusade as Leaf Crusade (because 1/4 of those inserts were in Leaf RS packs only) I bought them all.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
These guys looked pretty douchey but I thought this went well. They found an Ozzy clone who doesn't poop himself, upgrade!! :)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

HUGE KO. You do not want to be in the heavyweight divison.. too much power blasting off your dome. The above clip should be a weight loss commercial!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
2dc.jpg

Members online

Latest posts