Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opening Day NC

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
bad tat of the day

a3e91340-b399-11e9-8fff-032bffde89be

No fucking way...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I saw some where on the internet that he changed it to make it worse looking. I guess he never heard of laser surgery to remove tattoos.
I was guessing he still had a group of people that were mutual friends with her so the tat is meant to "remind" them of her true nature. ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

An interesting documentary on the amazing palace that banjar abandoned... for shame!

I suppose the one good excuse is if you were at Taco Del Mar, if thats true then forget the above and return to your high regard.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Casa Bonita! Yes a very real place, on West Colfax Ave in Lakewood CO. I haven't been there since I was a kid, but it was always a treat. Apparently it's been closed during Covid but is still planning to open up again at some point.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If they are going bankrupt I wouldn't be surprised if the South Park guys buy them up. (600mil+ net worth) They supposedly thought of it a few years back.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Speaking of bad Mexican food there was a Hungry Man (or some other TV dinner) in the 90s that was a bland burrito or something, but the coconut pudding was amazing. I used to get it just for that pudding. Anyone else remember this?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
In my noble quest to find said pudding....

(I need to pause a moment to reflect on how ridiculous those words are together, and what I'm doing with my life....)

I come across not only "Hungry Man" dinners, but "hungry men" of the internet, which seem ripe for the picking with meme potential. Take this gentleman who believes its still 1992 and is touring with Nirvana.

depositphotos_15826713-stock-photo-hungry-man.jpg

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
We had bad Mexican food at a place in Stoughton Mass. I think they used old car engine oil to fry the chips. o_O

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
We had bad Mexican food at a place in Stoughton Mass. I think they used old car engine oil to fry the chips. o_O

Its no exaggeration to say the only Mexican place I've ever been to that didn't make me shit tidal waves was Taco Del Mar. People probably think my TDM shilling on here is because its 10/10 . . .but no, its just the only one of the lot thats made without motor oil or recycled band-aids.

Members online

Latest posts