Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probstein123 keeps reselling & relisting mislabeled 1990 Frank Thomas PSA Topps Tiffany

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DragonWagon

May 4, 2015
This card has already been bought and returned 3 times, but that hasn’t stopped Probstein from listing it a fourth time. He continues to raise the price each time to recover his losses from having to repeatedly pay for return shipping.

The reason the card keeps getting returned is bc it is not a Tiffany card. He intentionally does not show the back of the card in the listing, in hopes that he can take advantage of an uninformed buyer.
IMG_8405.JPG

Don’t get scammed! Checkout the website www.tiffanycards.com if you want info on how to identify actual Tiffany cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
From his Linkedin: "Rick loves helping all collectors maximize the value of their collection when they chose to sell."

Yep, us industry experts don't use the term shill anymore. We say "maximize value" :LOL: You thought Ebay worked on supply/demand free market principles? Wrong!! It works when I "maximize" 10x the price by adding "value" to the listing name by pretending its a different card!

ba967bd6fecd75e2d26c65f5472a84ef.jpg

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
He's done the same thing with a Sandberg 1993 Finest base that has been listed as a refractor, sold twice, and now re-listed a third time.

DragonWagon

May 4, 2015
It looks like it sold again. Let’s hope the buyer knows how to tell the difference between a regular Topps and a Tiffany Topps card. I guess we will find out in a few weeks if it gets relisted for a 5th time. IMG_8418.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Not that I am defending the owner himself, but he clearly has worker bees that do his listings and probably everything else, such as packaging, shipping and maybe even returns. There is a chance they are ultra clueless, odds are better they just don't care or finally they are intentionally trying to sell it in hopes someone finally bites. Reminds me a little of the old Ryan rookie lawsuit, where the person helping the shop owner "accidentally" sold a $1200 Ryan RC for $12 to a kid, in a Chicago Hobby store I seem to recall.

Latest posts