Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question on a Mantle Post Cereal PSA sub...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
OK if you do slab your version like the Canadian version I showed above, I have several offline PSA Mantle registry guys who'd buy it- food for thought. Those guys pay well.

And on the dot dot dot comment- see my pic attached. In the past the bolding, capitalized, etc with smilies appeared as a single line above the post. Now its I guess geared solely to phone users and shows these dots I circled. I now have to perform extra steps to do the same amount of work. I'm getting used to it but the only real complaint right now I have is if I try and delete , say a line, by highlighting and backspace, I can't even see the damn grey area that should be highlighted. I have to guess I've done it. And the preview- forget it. No comment on what I think of it.

View attachment 122800

Got ya. This might be a theme issue as when I updated the forum software, the theme(skin) coding isn't working with the new updated software coding. I'll see if I can get it fixed.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
OK if you do slab your version like the Canadian version I showed above, I have several offline PSA Mantle registry guys who'd buy it- food for thought. Those guys pay well.

And on the dot dot dot comment- see my pic attached. In the past the bolding, capitalized, etc with smilies appeared as a single line above the post. Now its I guess geared solely to phone users and shows these dots I circled. I now have to perform extra steps to do the same amount of work. I'm getting used to it but the only real complaint right now I have is if I try and delete , say a line, by highlighting and backspace, I can't even see the damn grey area that should be highlighted. I have to guess I've done it. And the preview- forget it. No comment on what I think of it.

View attachment 122800

Also, the pic above, do you know they guy that owns it? How did he submit it with PSA? What card info did he use?

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Yeah I know the guy who owns it that's how I got the pic ;)
You can use the same card info you see on the label of the slab I showed. Your just going to have to add 'Chic" instead of the TOR part at the end. (Means Chicago instead of Toronto of course). Should already be in PSA's entry systems let me know if you have issues on entry and I'll screen shot when I can.

If your going to mount it professionally, get it done on a "pop n swivel" frame.
This way it can be swiveled to show off both sides of the item.

Thanks for working on that coding when your able !