Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quite Possibly the Dumbest Question Ever Asked On These Boards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
... but I'm going to ask anyway. Are bubble mailers recyclable? I've thrown them in my recycling bin for the longest time, but I also used to do that with pizza boxes before I learned you weren't supposed to include them.

Any ideas?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Like recycle recycle? Or reuse, I know you can't do that. That'll get you flamed mercilessly 'round these parts

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
you can recycle condoms..................................... just turn them inside out, and shake the F**K out of em............

sorry, just seen the open door and just had ta

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
you can recycle condoms..................................... just turn them inside out, and shake the F**K out of em............

sorry, just seen the open door and just had ta

That's twice as funny coming from you.

Sent from my portable **** viewing device!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
My way of recycling bubble mailers is to cut them in strips of about 3/4 inch wide and use them when I ship out my mailers. I slide them around the card Im sending so it adds thickness like a packing peanut.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
In my municipality (just outside Toronto), pizza boxes go in with the organics for composting, along with any other food-stained paper or cardboard.

As for the OP, I unfortunately just pitch used bubble mailers in the garbage. People sometimes raise a stink if you use used ones for eBay shipping, but I do save some to use for trades and off-eBay mailings. Never thought about trying to pull apart the plastic from the cardboard though.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I've never understood why people get upset about re-using bubble mailers. I only reuse the good ones, and always package properly. Better than throwing them away.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I don't have a problem with it. I don't reuse them, but I don't chastise those that do.

As for stupid questions... We've had more stupid questions in the past week than this one. Even I asked one about eBay...

The "cigret" one has us both topped.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
You are right, this is the dumbest question of the boards. :p

To answer your dumb question yes they are recyclable. I keep them and send them out for every sale, trade, or freebie I send put

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts