Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rant

totran

Mar 25, 2009
i cant believe no one mentioned this....
you mow her lawn trim her bushes.
you become mr helpful until your house
sells
it seems like time well spent

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
wait, wait, wait...you're telling me you and your bank teller live in the same neighborhood? Weird!

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
I applaud your post. However, I would like to echo the sentiment of a previous poster. If those shenanigans were going on next door to me and dragging down my property values, I'd be all over the village/city/town government. Seriously, call them everyday until it improves. Make s*it up, do whatever it takes to get it rectified. One of my a-hole neighbors dragged an old couch into the alley next to my place. It sat there for 2 weeks until I took it upon myself to call my alderman (here in Chicago). I told them that there were hobos sleeping on it (there weren't) and that it was unsafe for the children that walk past it everyday (there aren't). The next day it was gone, the city hauled it away. When you call, be sure to hit on 'children' and 'unsafe' several times. That'll get there attention. Had the a-hole called the city himself prior to dragging the couch outside, the whole thing could have been avoided - but he didn't. I will not tolerate the eye sores of others.

Also, please post pics! That would be great. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good look with your struggle. We've all had a-hole neighbors at some point or another.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Hmmmm, not sure why but after reading this whole post I can't help but think this bitch is a whore. And a lazy one at that. Might want to tell her pimp that his 'ho is costing him a lot of money by keeping his brothel in disrepair. One black eye means he told her, two means he told her twice. Good luck!

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
totran said:
sells
To those asking for pictures, I took a few with my iphone but they are not worth much because it was completely dark outside.

As for the recommendation to help with her yard work....no, she is a whore. The guy across the street had a 10 year old son and sent him over to the whore's house to cut her grass....they have since moved. He told me, my son is a Boy Scout and I think it is a good for him to help others in the community.

I thought...wow, what a nice thing to do. One day, I was making small talk with the whore...and this is not a joke, she said if the kid (and his dad) across the street are stupid enough to come over and mow her lawn, she is not going to stop them. It was hard to walk away without saying something.....I couldn't believe her attitude but then again, she is an ungrateful whore.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
cowboysrule48 said:
springfieldisotopes4 said:
cowboysrule48 said:
70Chip said:
Is the whore single? Can you take a few pics of her?

Thanks

Dude! Can't you read? She NEVER mows her front lawn...

some guys are into really grassy lawns....... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Yea, but from what MU told us, I highly doubt she puts down pesticide on it...

Grass wont grow on a busy highway. :eek:

totran

Mar 25, 2009
muchuckwagon said:
totran said:
sells

As for the recommendation to help with her yard work....no, she is a whore. The guy across the street had a 10 year old son and sent him over to the whore's house to cut her grass....they have since moved. He told me, my son is a Boy Scout and I think it is a good for him to help others in the community.

I thought...wow, what a nice thing to do. One day, I was making small talk with the whore...and this is not a joke, she said if the kid (and his dad) across the street are stupid enough to come over and mow her lawn, she is not going to stop them. It was hard to walk away without saying something.....I couldn't believe her attitude but then again, she is an ungrateful whore.

my recommendation has nothing to do with being neighborly. if she allows her yard to be cleaned by others put your feelings aside and do it so you can sell your house.
her gratitude or feelings that you are stupid matter little. take care of business to sell your home and let the next guy discover the nonsense. despite her feelings, when you sell your house and move you will be the smart one.

Chris D.

Aug 7, 2008
I can relate. We have a neighbor that doesn't take care of their property as well. They mow their lawn around 2 times a year and they have so much overgrown crap that their yard looks like a forrest. One of their hedges on the property line at the sidewalk was overgrown so much last summer that my wife and I couldn't back out of the driveway safely not being able to see cars coming down the street. So I trimmed the freaking thing and tossed the trimmings on their property. We are thinking about putting up a privacy fence to block the view of their yard. I relocated a tree last summer to help block the view.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Eh...everybody has dumb neighbors at some point.My neighbors like to get crazy and shoot off guns.Sure the getting high and drunk has nothing to do with it. :?

My other neighbor has a 16 year old kid that likes to come home after school and smoke cigarettes with his friends.At least I think he is.I know one of those little bastards is.They keep throwing the butts in my yard.So...I go and throw them on their porch now.Pretty sure she had a conversation with him about it by now but it hasn't stopped.

Jul 31, 2009
springfieldisotopes4 said:
on a serious note, you can check with city & county government about local ordinances. they can force her to mow her lawn

+1,000,000. This works. Or they'll mow it for her and send her the bill.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Casebusters said:
Is this her whore house?
Dude...that looks like my aunts house used to.Seriously.

Little backstory...

My aunt is one of , if not the, messiest person I have ever known.Whenever I used to go stay over at my cousin's house I used to dread the car ride over there.She would come pick me up and I would have to sit in her car.There was trash litterally as high as the seat and it was all paper and old McDonald's bags and all kind sof nasty crap.Roaches and maggots.It was gross.Her house wasn't much better.I remember opening a drawer one day to get knife to make a sandwhich and a roach jumping out and landing on my forarm.Needless to say I wasn't hungry after that.I can't count the times on both hands and feet that her kids got a bad spider bite.I have seen snakes in her house...hell there was a big hole in the floor of the house in her laundry room.Nastiest place ever IMO.I just can't see how people live like that.

Members online