Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rant

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
LMFAO!!That is a crazy whoredeal. I should try to go to the news station and get her on the news, I know most houses around here if your house is neglected the news station will come by and show the whores house and ask her why her skank a$$ hasn't kept up with it. Then they will give her a caertain amount of time to clean that shat up what a whore bagel.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
If that tree so much as scratched my house, I would call 5-0. I would never have touched that fallen tree. 5-0 will take care of business. Then I would file an insurance claim if the damage warranted it.

I sure hope that whore situation has been taken care of.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
My house went into contract on Friday...actually have a back-up offer as well. The house is being purchased by a single guy. My guess, he saw all the illegitimate kids running around next door that are clearly from different "daddies" and figured the chick is a whore and an easy lay any time he gets the itch...and she is close.

The best news....we close on our new house this Thursday. I'll post some pictures later....next hurdle is the wedding. The woman and I are getting married in two months. The plan is to elope in Nappa Valley...but first, there is a guys trip to Vegas. :eek:

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
My house went into contract on Friday...actually have a back-up offer as well. The house is being purchased by a single guy. My guess, he saw all the illegitimate kids running around next door that are clearly from different "daddies" and figured the chick is a whore and an easy lay any time he gets the itch...and she is close.

The best news....we close on our new house this Thursday. I'll post some pictures later....next hurdle is the wedding. The woman and I are getting married in two months. The plan is to elope in Nappa Valley...but first, there is a guys trip to Vegas. :eek:
The Hangover Round 2?

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
trademhigh said:
muchuckwagon said:

The Hangover Round 2?
Not at the table Carlos!

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
trademhigh said:
The Hangover Round 2?
Well, I'm a little older this time around.....I have been married once before and I have some great stories from my first bachelor party but sharing those would earn me a lifetime ban from the FCB.

However, Vegas is Vegas and when the Captain Morgan starts to flow....anything can happen....it is like time traveling. Start downing shots, blink and you are transported a few days into the future.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
springfieldisotopes4 said:
cowboysrule48 said:
70Chip said:
Is the whore single? Can you take a few pics of her?

Thanks

Dude! Can't you read? She NEVER mows her front lawn...

some guys are into really grassy lawns....... :shock: :shock: :shock:
i rent lawnmowers to people. you can use my lawnmower. just to be clear, we are talking about lawns, right?