Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[READ] NEW SUBFORUM, and here's how YOU can get into it. Strong opinion? This is for you.

A_Pharis

Alright, guys.

In attempt to kill two birds with one stone (Poor Joe and Larry - they barely knew how to fly) there has been a new subforum created.

No, no. Don't go looking. You won't see it. Want to know why? It's hidden.

"But, Adam, why is it hidden?"

Simple! I will answer that with the name of the new subforum -- "Anything goes."

What does this mean? It means just that. It means that we want to give an outlet to our members who have strong opinions who are afraid to express them. (That's one bird... ) Political debates? Social debates? We want them to go on here, and the reason why is because we also want to give (Second bird) new members and/or prospective members a less-tense welcome to the boards. Not everyone talks about the hobby all day, and we want them to be able to venture into General Chat without seeing... stuff.

Want to get in on it? Just reply here, and you will be added to the access group. Being in this group gives you no other privilege aside from accessing that subforum (it'll show up right under General Chat in the subforum list).

BE WARNED - There are very specific rules there that outline the basics... the rest will be unfiltered. Know what you are signing up for.

I'll give people through this weekend to get in it. I will move threads to it if the thread creators request it. If you do not request a thread to be moved, then you are agreeing to allow me to move/remove those threads at my discretion.

Thanks!

phillyfan0417

Administrator
I want to make sure anyone who is signing up to be part is aware that other than blatant hate speech this board will go largely without moderation and you should only join if you are ok with that particular caveat...

there will be few rules other than no racist speech and nothing hateful. I will not moderate the board and will leave it to others so in that space, I'm not a moderator! lol

Be warned.

A_Pharis

I want to make sure anyone who is signing up to be part is aware that other than blatant hate speech this board will go largely without moderation and you should only join if you are ok with that particular caveat...

there will be few rules other than no racist speech and nothing hateful. I will not moderate the board and will leave it to others so in that space, I'm not a moderator! lol

Be warned.

Exactly. There are rules in place in a sticky in that forum that outline the very EXTREMES. We do reserve the right to step in on out-of-hand situations... but short of pure hate speech and threats then this will allow you to be as blunt as you feel the need to be.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
May I post nude photos of myself frolicking around in a field composed mostly of wild growing baseball cards during a recent sunny day?

If so, count me in!

If not, COUNT ME IN!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I don't get in many of the discussions but I'd like to be in to have access to them. Also my suggestion is the sign up shouldn't end this weekend. It should have an expiration IMO. I'd let members sign up whenever and unsubscribe whenever.

Ryan

A_Pharis

I don't get in many of the discussions but I'd like to be in to have access to them. Also my suggestion is the sign up shouldn't end this weekend. It should have an expiration IMO. I'd let members sign up whenever and unsubscribe whenever.

Ryan
May I post nude photos of myself frolicking around in a field composed mostly of wild growing baseball cards during a recent sunny day?

If so, count me in!

If not, COUNT ME IN!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

*thumbs up*