Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Relapse on the hobby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#19Addiction

Jun 16, 2020
Hello all. Recently back to the hobby after many years away. I was led to this site because I kept googling questions about cards and a lot of the answers where here. I only collect Tony Gwynn and not much else. I know little to nothing about modern cards or players so please be gentle.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Welcome sir! I'm in the same boat as you. I only really collect Robbie Alomar cards, and don't know much about - or give a crap about - the modern card market.

Soto, Acuna, and Guerrero? They are great young players but I just don't have the interest - or cash - to keep track of Bowman Draft Sapphire Auto Refractors and all that ****.

jkeys1313

Apr 23, 2021
Kansas City Area
Same here. Sold all my "finds" over the years including my Jim Thome collection after my daughter was born, maybe 8 years ago. Held a few BGS items and sold the last of them recently after the "graded surge". Coming back in, slowly : )

#19Addiction

Jun 16, 2020
Hello once again. I joined this site back in summer, then got called into work just as the whole Maritime Freighter industry got busted. Been at sea for a minute and now that I am on dry land I have a few weeks to see what this site is really about. I see the sports card industry is still jacked like most other industries.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts