Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson collectors: Do I have anything here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Picked up a massive lot of stuff and was wondering if anything in this pic is "rare" or pricey? The 1988 Disc does have his team and league listed on the back.
Also, was that red disc ever corrected and is it from 1984?

IMG_20110821_231022.jpg

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
The 1985 Statis Pro (Avalon HIll with the 1984 stats) is a game card - you might get somewhere between $2 and $6 for it on ebay (my guess). The 1991 SF Examiner insert might go between $4 and $8 on ebay. The color Cadaco disc is actually an 1989 version, even though it has an 88 copyright (it has his 88 stats). That might go for $3 to $8 on ebay. The other Cadaco disc looks like an '84 version. There is a corrected version out there too, but they usually get about the same (actually I've seen the corrected one go for a little more). It always depends on who really needs it out there. I'd take the '84 disc if interested in selling or trading. PM me if you want to discuss. Thanks.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
the SF Examiner are very tough finds in good shape.. I think that one could surprize you if you list it right because they don't come up for sale often. I'm actually still looking to upgrade my Canseco copy but have not seen one for sale since I got mine back in 07.

Members online

Latest posts