Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RIP Gaylord Perry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
The Mariners first HOF player. He got win 300 in the Kingdome early 1982. I had a chance to meet him at a minor league signing. He was a bit grumpy. signed everything I had and then I had him sign the stubs to the game, as his line was empty and there was still 30+ minutes left to the signing. I literally ran out of things for him to sign and could have gotten more.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
That's a cool story. His playing days were before my time but I always had a soft spot for him. And Phil Niekro too.

The Mariners first HOF player. He got win 300 in the Kingdome early 1982. I had a chance to meet him at a minor league signing. He was a bit grumpy. signed everything I had and then I had him sign the stubs to the game, as his line was empty and there was still 30+ minutes left to the signing. I literally ran out of things for him to sign and could have gotten more.

Members online

Latest posts