Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Royal Rumble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Any predictions? Roman Reigns is the next go from #1 to winner? Any surprises? In a gigantic longshot I want AJ Styles come in and won the Rumble to stun the crowd and crap on entire locker room

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
How'd it end last night, went to bed.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Cena came back and AA'd everyone to end the show.

Wow! Was that before or after Hogan came out, flipped off Vince and rode a wrecking ball off into the sunset (wearing a thong obviously)?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Wrestlemania.....

HHH vs Reigns
Sheamus and Vince in HHH corner
Rock in Reigns corner
Austin guest ref or "enforcer"

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Enjoyable show. I liked Ambrose/Owens along with Charlotte/Becky match. Th match is far better than it should. Lively crowd helped consider the dead heat from Charlotte/Paige feud. I liked the ending to the Rumble with Triple H/Ambrose as final two. When Vince decide pull the plug on failing Roman experiment they got another reliable person to take his spot which is Ambrose. It starting remind me of Triple H/Orton/Batista where they peg Orton as face only to bomb. At same time Batista rose while Orton stalled. They decide put Batista as in the big spot which Orton went downhill and took him years to get back to main event level.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'm stunned to see such positive responses for the Rumble. The Steen / Ambrose match was excellent. The tag match was o.k. at best. The cameraman in the corner near the time-keepers bell was unnecessary since that angle was late all the time. The diva's match was bleh. The spot where Ric got drop kicked ... horrid. Absolutely ****ing horrid.

The Rumble itself was horse****. Loved A.J.'s debut. Loved Zayn came out as well, but this way beyond predictable and didn't like Jericho lasting so long. No real surprises, other than A.J. HHH going over on Ambrose was also predictable. But, here comes two months w/out a champ defending the title, like when Rock won it a couple years back at RR.

Overall, the event gets a 4/10 from me.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'm stunned to see such positive responses for the Rumble. The Steen / Ambrose match was excellent. The tag match was o.k. at best. The cameraman in the corner near the time-keepers bell was unnecessary since that angle was late all the time. The diva's match was bleh. The spot where Ric got drop kicked ... horrid. Absolutely ****ing horrid.

The Rumble itself was horse****. Loved A.J.'s debut. Loved Zayn came out as well, but this way beyond predictable and didn't like Jericho lasting so long. No real surprises, other than A.J. HHH going over on Ambrose was also predictable. But, here comes two months w/out a champ defending the title, like when Rock won it a couple years back at RR.

Overall, the event gets a 4/10 from me.

"Anyone but you, Roman. Anyone but you."
-Bray Wyatt

Latest posts