Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*****11/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well HS that i coached kids in Rec football got beat in NC playoffs last minute 36 /35 . Next year my lineman moving up 330 350 320 220 POUNDS these will be sopohmores next year . Not the fastest group but think you better pack lunch to get around . These are the last i coached .Three different recs . 1972/6 -two are my doctors --2000/20002 son - 2012/2014 grandson .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning gents.

@MrMet2.0

Did the Mets really need another OF?

I mean, he's a very good player, esp that short stint w/ my A's, but it doesn't seem like a need to an outsider like me...

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning gents.

@MrMet2.0

Did the Mets really need another OF?

I mean, he's a very good player, esp that short stint w/ my A's, but it doesn't seem like a need to an outsider like me...

Which one, Canha or Marte? By short stint you must mean Marte…they needed a CF…slide Nimmo to right, Canha in left I guess? Then where’s Dom Smith and McNeil play…

I dunno, I thought we could use a true CF and some pitching, so we got an IF and two OFs…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Which one, Canha or Marte? By short stint you must mean Marte…they needed a CF…slide Nimmo to right, Canha in left I guess? Then where’s Dom Smith and McNeil play…

I dunno, I thought we could use a true CF and some pitching, so we got an IF and two OFs…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I meant Marte, but Canha is pretty solid too.

But yeah, I thought pitching was their #1 priority.

Maybe they're banking on the DH coming to the NL?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts