Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Umpiring a game at 9:00 AM before it gets too hot, then driving to Blacksburg with my daughter to see the Hokies softball team play in the regionals, for a 3:eek:o PM game.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, kids got a game at 11, hopefully it isn’t toooo blazing hot, then he’s going with the in-laws and my wife’s going to a divorce party, and I’m going to a karate seminar type thing

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Morning all, kids got a game at 11, hopefully it isn’t toooo blazing hot, then he’s going with the in-laws and my wife’s going to a divorce party, and I’m going to a karate seminar type thing

Good morning.
Tomorrow you can tell us your wife went to a divorce party, and a karate seminar broke out.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Ok I’ll bite, what’s a “divorce party”?

A party for someone who just got divorced? Is the ex invited?

Latest posts