Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 5/23********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Well it appears that "someone" is a little slow on the draw this morning so I guess I'll force myself to try and help warm up some cups...

20200520_161856.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Well it appears that "someone" is a little slow on the draw this morning so I guess I'll force myself to try and help warm up some cups...

View attachment 113601
The man approached the very beautiful woman in the large supermarket and asked, "You know, Ive lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?" "Why?" "Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman my wife appears out of nowhere."

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
weekend for most --just coffee for those retired
A retired gentleman went to the social security office to apply for Social Security.
The woman behind the counter asked him for his driver's license to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realized he had left his wallet at home. He told the woman that he was very sorry but he seemed to have left his wallet at home. "I will have to go home and come back later." The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt." So he opens his shirt revealing curly silver hair. She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me" and she processed his Social Security application.
When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his experience at the social security office. She says, "You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too."

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
A retired gentleman went to the social security office to apply for Social Security.
The woman behind the counter asked him for his driver's license to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realized he had left his wallet at home. He told the woman that he was very sorry but he seemed to have left his wallet at home. "I will have to go home and come back later." The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt." So he opens his shirt revealing curly silver hair. She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me" and she processed his Social Security application.
When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his experience at the social security office. She says, "You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too."
not yet

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
weekend for most --just coffee for those retired

I never drank coffee or tea. I was ordered to make a large pot of coffee when I was in the navy. I said to my suppervisor, why should I have to make it if I don't drink it ? He made it and order. There were 3 faucets in the kitchen area on the ship. Hot water, cold water and sea water. I was never told to make coffee after that. :devilish:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I never drank coffee or tea. I was ordered to make a large pot of coffee when I was in the navy. I said to my suppervisor, why should I have to make it if I don't drink it ? He made it and order. There were 3 faucets in the kitchen area on the ship. Hot water, cold water and sea water. I was never told to make coffee after that. :devilish:
Hmmmmmm......I seao_O

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
THAT'S BRAVE --------------btw thanks for serving -----missed draft by 57 numbers - 1970 ---many friends dug bath tubs in rainy season SE ASIA. One still MIA

Members online

Latest posts